Seeking a machinist to join a lathe and/or mill-turn multiaxis team, with a primary responsibility to program, setup and/or operate lathes.
- Plan, program and execute new work from drawings and solid files using MasterCAM, Esprit, Mazatrol
- Review and edit existing part programs at Fanuc and Mazak controls, where required.
- Plan new and repeat order part manufacturing, including required tooling, workholding, fixtures and machine requirements.
- Load programs, set up machinery and inspect production to tolerances < 0.001”.
- Line up and train machine operators to produce and measure production
- Minimum 5 years independent programming and machining experience, with demonstrated knowledge of CAM software, machine controls (Fanuc, Mazak preferred), workholding and tooling.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in manufacturing
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a team environment, and a “can-do” attitude
- High school diploma required, associate’s degree or greater preferred
- Competitive Pay & Incentive Compensation
- Health & Dental — High Deductible and Co-pay options
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401(k) and 401(k) match
- Climate controlled/well maintained work environment
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org — tell us about yourself with your resume and a completed application.
Check out more opportunities at Monsees Group-Career