Seeking candidates with experience programming, setting up and operating machines with Fanuc, Mazak or other similar controls.
Join a highly regarded precision contract manufacturer as a key contributor in producing a wide variety of highly precise short-run and prototype part orders for customers in optical, medical, aerospace, automotive and other industrial fields.
- Program new work using MasterCAM, Mazatrol and/or G-code. Review and edit existing part programs at Fanuc and Mazak controls, where required.
- Plan new and repeat order part manufacturing both in a team environment and independently, including required tooling, workholding, fixtures and machine requirements
- Load new and existing programs and set up machinery to produce highly-precise short run orders
- Work with inspection to ensure that parts are machined to result in a finished product that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Line up and train machine operators to produce and measure production, where appropriate
- Functions well in a team environment and demonstrates a desire and/or willingness to work with others
- Demonstrates good communication skills and a strong understanding of machining practices across departments
- Operates well under pressure and takes pride in product produced of high quality and with on-time delivery
- Ability to create and modify existing programs to efficiently set up and machine short run part orders
- Proficient with Fanuc and Mazak or other similar machine controls.
- Ability to effectively use drawings, files and precision measuring equipment to produce high-quality parts
- Strong understanding of workholding, fixturing, tooling and speeds and feeds for cutting a wide variety of materials and features in a CNC lathe
- Minimum 3-5 years experience
- High school diploma required, Associates degree in applied technologies field preferred
Basic job specifications include:
- Full-time hourly pay
- Competitive benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dental – High Deductible and Co-pay options
- 401(k) and 401(k) match
- Opportunities for profit sharing and bonus contributions
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org — tell us about yourself with your resume and a completed application.
Check out more opportunities at Monsees Group-Career