Seeking candidates with experience programming, setting up and operating machines with Fanuc, Mazak or other similar controls. Join a highly regarded precision contract manufacturer as a key contributor in producing a wide variety of highly precise short-run and prototype part orders for customers in optical, aerospace, medical, automotive and other industries.
- Program new work using MasterCAM, Mazatrol and/or G-code. Review and edit existing part programs at Fanuc and Mazak controls, where required.
- Plan new and repeat order part manufacturing both in a team environment and independently, including required tooling, workholding, fixtures and machine requirements
- Load new and existing programs and set up machinery to produce highly-precise short run orders
- Work with inspection to ensure that parts are machined to result in a finished product that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Line up and train machine operators to produce and measure production, where appropriate
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years independent programming and machining experience, with demonstrated knowledge of CAM software, machine controls (Fanuc, Mazak preferred), workholding and tooling.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in manufacturing
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a team environment, and a “can-do” attitude
- High school diploma required, associate’s degree or greater preferred
- Competitive Pay & Incentive Compensation
- Health & Dental — High Deductible and Co-pay options
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401(k) and 401(k) match
- Climate controlled/well maintained work environment
Interested? Email us at email@example.com — tell us about yourself with your resume and a completed application.
Check out more opportunities at Monsees Group-Career