Monsees Group offers a dynamic and energetic work environment for individuals that take pride in their work. Each employee has the opportunity to learn and excel at manufacturing parts for a number of industries, including optical, medical, automotive, defense and mold-making for consumer products. Employees develop a well-rounded skillset in the machining trades while working for a company that places a high value on its employees’ well-being.
- Manage relationships and accomplish various office tasks with external parties. Work with the senior management team to facilitate good customer service for all existing and potential customers.
- Manage website and social media updates. Monitor website analytics and practice continuous improvement
- Create new marketing content (e.g. blog posts, white papers, updates) for sales and marketing purposes through cooperation with various departments
- Support sales, recruiting and internal projects and events through presentation development, data analysis and other social media activities
- Other office responsibilities
- Completion of a four-year degree in a business, communication or marketing-related field, or degree plus experience equivalent to a four-year degree.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid attention to detail and organization skills, including project management and editing
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Solid interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork, ability to foster and maintain relationships across multiple departments and external clients/vendors
- Extremely proactive and willing to act with a can-do attitude
- GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Hours: Full time (40+ hours/week); 8am-4pm
- Pay: competitive pay based on experiences and skills
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org — tell us about yourself with your resume and a completed application.