Monsees Group offers a dynamic and energetic work environment for individuals that take pride in their work. Each employee has the opportunity to learn and excel at manufacturing parts for a number of industries, including optical, medical, automotive, defense and mold-making for consumer products. Employees develop a well-rounded skillset in the machining trades while working for a company that places a high value on its employees’ well-being.
- Build new tools and reporting for existing software. Work with end users to build intuitive interfaces and efficiently compile business information.
- Work with management to improve material libraries, inventory tracking, certification tracking, tooling and fixture records
- Work with management to further integrate digital tools into business processes:
- Configure computers tablets and network to improve information available to production staff
- Build libraries to consolidate machining knowledge and improve access to information
- Assist in network transition to cloud services
- At least one year completed in a qualifying Information Technology program
- Strong interest in applying that education in a real world manufacturing environment
- Experience with multiple programming languages – experience with SQL, C# strongly preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of database structure and its application in business software
- An understanding of networks, including virtual networks and integration with cloud services
- GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Intern Period: usually May 23 – August 19, 2016, but flexible
- Hours: Full time (40+ hours/week); 8am-4pm but flexible
- Pay: $12+/hr. competitive pay based on experiences and skills
Interested? Email us at email@example.com — tell us about yourself with your resume and a completed application.