Seeking candidates with experience inspecting complex and tight-tolerance mechanical parts using a variety of tools, including CMM, comparators, vision systems, as well as standard open plate equipment.
Join a highly regarded precision contract manufacturer as a key contributor in delivering a wide variety of highly precise short-run and prototype part orders for customers in optical, medical, aerospace, automotive and other industrial fields.
- Consistently and accurately perform first article and final inspection on all production lots in a zero-defect environment. Complete inspection according to drawing specifications and using equipment available in the company’s dedicated inspection office.
- Work proactively with production and engineers to support proper in-process inspection and continuously improve manufacturing processes.
- Participate in meetings for new projects and determine inspection requirements, techniques and any special inspection tools required to properly inspect the final product.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Functions well in a team environment and demonstrates a willingness to work with others
- Demonstrates good communication skills and a strong understanding of machining practices across departments
- Operates well under pressure and takes pride in consistently delivering a high-quality product on time
- Demonstrates the ability to read GD&T blueprints and quickly determine a plan for accurately and efficiently inspecting each feature using inspection equipment on hand.
- Experience using a non-programmable CMM, preferably Brown and Sharpe / Tesa and PC-DMIS or similar software
- Proficient with comparators, vision systems, microscopes, profilometers and other inspection machinery and tools typically used in an inspection environment
- Relevant training in machining, blueprint reading/GD&T, etc. preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Competitive Pay & Incentive Compensation
- Health & Dental — High Deductible and Co-pay options
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401(k) and 401(k) match
- Climate controlled/well maintained work environment
Interested? Email us at email@example.com — tell us about yourself with your resume and a completed application.
Check out more opportunities at Monsees Group Career