Looking for an experienced toolmaker to contribute to high precision short-run and prototype part orders for customers in optical, medical, aerospace, automotive and other industrial fields.
• Design and build fixtures and jigs to support critical operations on new and existing projects
• Work with various departments to provide design input and support operations with fixturing and tools
• Use manual and CNC (Prototrak) mills, surface, cylindrical and jig grinding equipment where necessary to complete work
• Support production departments by completing secondary operations not completed in CNC equipment
• Line up and train machine operators to complete secondary and finishing operations, where appropriate
Skills and Qualifications
• Work well with others
• Operates well under pressure and takes pride in product produced of high quality and with on-time delivery
• Good at using drawings, files and precision measuring equipment to produce high-quality parts
• Strong understanding of shop equipment, including manual mills and lathes, basic CNC equipment, surface and cylindrical grinding equipment
• EDM and/or jig grinding experience a plus
• Seeking 5-10 years’ experience
Check out more opportunities at Monsees Group Career
Answer just a few questions, attach your drawings, RFQ or other files. We'll get back to you quickly to discuss your project and get the quoting process started.