Seeking candidates with experience programming, setting up and operating Mitsubishi or comparable Wire EDM equipment.
Join a highly regarded precision contract manufacturer as a key contributor in producing a wide variety of highly precise short-run and prototype part orders for customers in optical, medical, aerospace, automotive and other industrial fields.
- Plan new and repeat order part manufacturing both in a team environment and independently, including required programming, workholding, fixtures and machine requirements
- Load new and existing programs and set up machinery to produce highly-precise short run orders in Wire EDM equipment
- Work with inspection to ensure that parts are machined to result in a finished product that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Line up and train machine operators to produce and measure production, where appropriate
Skills and Qualifications
- Functions well in a team environment
- Demonstrates good communication skills and a strong understanding of machining practices across departments
- Operates well under pressure and takes pride in product produced of high quality and with on-time delivery
- Ability to effectively use drawings, files and precision measuring equipment to produce high-quality parts
- Strong understanding of various Wire EDM settings, workholding, fixturing, and machine maintenance for cutting a wide variety of materials and features in a CNC lathe
- Experience with Mitsubishi Wire EDM equipment and Esprit programming software preferred
- Seeking 5-10 years’ experience
- High school diploma required, Associates degree in applied technologies field preferred
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Health & Dental – High Deductible and Co-pay options
• 401(k) and 401(k) match
• Opportunities for profit sharing and bonus contributions
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org — tell us about yourself with your resume and a completed application.
Check out more opportunities at Monsees Group Career